A wise man, following an undoubtedly long period of profound self-reflection, once coined the phrase “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.
Of that great man, we know only three things for sure:
- He is most definitely single.
- He has never seen an episode of ‘Pimp My Ride’ and/or ‘Extreme Makeover’ – whether or not he is better off as a result is a discussion for another time and place.
- He has yet to experience iD 3.
While we trust your current version of iD is in perfect working order, the latest version of iD is our biggest release to date and we simply couldn’t live with ourselves if we didn’t share it.
iD 3 includes a host of exciting new functionality – some quick highlights being an all new CMS, powerful enterprise search engine and flexible role-based security model to name a few.
At the risk of sounding like a bad infomercial, there’s still more…
Other great reasons to upgrade include:
• Enhancements have been made across the board to our already comprehensive suite of 40 business applications;
• You’re paid up and proud, so why not take advantage of it and get your users working with the best version available;
• Upgrading now will mean future upgrades are even easier & support queries can be logged and processed more efficiently.
Click here to check out all the exciting new features and enhancements available.
Clients including VLM Airlines, Superpartners, Healthscope, Kathmandu and the NRL have already upgraded and are enjoying all the new functionality the latest version of iD has to offer. Upgrading is easy, much gentler than a face lift and much cheaper than turning a Datsun into a Porsche – simply fill out the upgrade form and we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps.